Skip to content
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup cranberries
- 8 rosemary sprigs
- 4 tbsp. rosemary simple syrup
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- Make rosemary simple syrup. Place 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water in a pot. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Add rosemary sprigs. Stir and let cool. Chill until ready to use.
- Core and slice the peaches
- Muddle the peach slices and 1/2 the cranberries with the rosemary simple syrup and lemon juice until all of the juices have been released.
- Shake with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour evenly between two glasses.
- Top off with Prosecco and garnish with extra peach slices, cranberries and rosemary sprigs dipped with sugar.