- 500g pork loin, fat and rind removed
- 3 tbsp Alfa One Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- 8-10 streaky bacon rashers, rind removed
- 2 tbsp honey
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- Pat dry pork loin with paper towel, trim ends to make an even log shape. Brush 1 tbsp oil over pork, then rub with 5 spice and season. Set aside at room temperature for at least 45 mins before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Brown pork on all sides, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Arrange bacon rashers side by side on a board, slightly overlapping them to form a ‘blanket’. Place pork onto the bacon and wrap the loin. Transfer to a baking tray, brush over honey and bake for 25 mins or until cooked through. Baste with pan juices halfway through cooking.
- Allow to rest for 5 mins, slice and serve.