Serves 6-8 Prep time 10 minutes
- 2 large beetroots
- 3 oranges
- 200g rocket
- 100g dried cranberries
- 75g walnuts, toasted
- Honey vinegar dressing
- 80ml Cobram Estate Extra Virgin
- Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Remove beetroot stalks, wash and pat dry. Wrap in foil. Place on a baking dish and roast for 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool, then peel off skin and slice.
- Juice 1 orange and soak cranberries in the juice for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile toast walnuts in a dry frying pan for 2 minutes, moving regularly. Allow to cool and coarsely chop.
- Peel remaining oranges and cut into rounds. Whisk oil, vinegar and honey together in a small bowl.
- Place the rocket on a serving platter, arrange beetroot and orange on top and scatter with cranberries and walnuts. Add the orange juice the cranberries were soaking in to the dressing and drizzle over salad.