A deliciously light cheesecake with a hint of orange and sweetness of blueberries. A quick and easy bake ready in a little over an hour!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 750 ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 orange, zest
- 1 1/4 cup self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
- Extra orange zest for topping
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease and line a 9” round baking pan.
- In an electric mixer whisk 3 eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Add ricotta and whisk until blended and smooth. Add vanilla extract and zest and mix through.
- Fold in SRF and salt then fold in 3/4 of the blueberries. Pour the batter into baking pan and add remaining blueberries to the top of batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 50 to 55 minutes, until set in the middle. Turn off oven and let cake sit inside for further 15 minutes.
- Let cake cool down completely before removing from pan and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before slicing. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and extra zest to serve.