- 3 bananas, peeled and halved
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- Desiccated coconut, chopped pistachios or sprinkles, to garnish
Preparation Time: 2 hours
- Insert a bamboo straw or a paddle pop stick in the cut end of each banana. Line a tray with baking paper and place in freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.
- Place chocolate into a heatproof bowl and heat in microwave on a low setting for 1 min and stir. Repeat this process, stirring after every 1 min burst until melted and smooth.
- Dip frozen bananas into the chocolate to coat. Place back on tray and scatter coconut, pistachios or sprinkles over both sides. Place back in freezer for 10 mins to set.