Prep time 30 minutes
- 170g La Casa Del Formaggio
- Mascarpone Cheese
- 60g caster sugar
- 750ml Norco Thickened Cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- 450g store bought sponge or
- Madeira cake, cut into pieces
- 1kg of mixed seasonal fruits (we used strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and peaches)
- 60ml orange or cranberry juice
- 600g vanilla custard
- 50g sliced almonds, toasted
- Beat the mascarpone and sugar using an electric mixer on medium until combined. Add 250ml cream and vanilla, beat until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate.
- In a separate bowl, beat 500ml thickened cream and icing sugar using an electric mixer on medium until soft peaks form. Refrigerate.
- In trifle bowl, scatter pieces of cake, pour over juice, then layer fruit, custard, mascarpone mixture, more fruit and finish with cream.