Serves 4 people
Cooking time 1 hour 15 mins
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 large, butterflied chicken
- (approx. 1.8kg)
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin
- Olive Oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 cup continental parsley, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red chilies, deseeded and
- finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix paprika, garlic and sea salt. Rub mixture over chicken and set aside.
- Preheat BBQ grill to medium heat. Once the grill has heated, turn heat to low and place chicken on grill, breast side down. Grill for 25-30 mins. Turn and cook for further 20 mins back side down. Allow chicken to rest for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, blend chimichurri ingredients. Spoon over chicken and enjoy.