Best prepared a day before.
500g Milk/Dark Chocolate mix
2 tablespoons golden syrup
150g salted butter
150g Turkish delight
100g shelled pistachio
20g freeze dried strawberries
200g Clinkers chocolate-chopped
sea salt flakes
- Line and grease a 22cm ring tin with Parchment paper and set side.
- For the garnish-reserve some marshmallows, Turkish delight, pistachio, freeze dried strawberries and Clinkers.
- In a Large bowl, add in the Chocolate, Golden Syrup, and Butter – melt on a very low heat over a Double Boiler, stir till blended and smooth.
- Once melted and combined, add in Marshmallows, Turkish delight, pistachio, freeze dried strawberries and Clinkers. Fold to combine. Pour into tin and spread till even. Tap a few times to remove air pockets.
- While mixture is still soft, sprinkle sea salt flakes sparsely, to encrust surface.
- Top chocolate mixture with garnishing ingredients, ensuring everything is half embedded into the still soft chocolate.
- Refrigerate to set for at least 6 hours. Best let set overnight. Remove from tin. Decorate wreath with a festive bow.
For easy release out of the tin, place it in a shallow tray of warm water for 30 seconds. Invert tin to release. Place wreath on a wax paper. Refrigerate to reset for 30 minutes or so.