Nothing says summer like a super chilled tropical smoothie mocktail. Mangoes and pineapples are at their premium right now.
This quick, delicious pineapple and mango smoothie mocktail has a twist of lemongrass to amp up the tropical flavour. Try it for a quick breakfast pick-me-up, or turn it into a refreshing sundown cocktail with a shot of white rum for that happy hour feel!
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup strained passion fruit pulp
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 limes, juiced and keep rind for finishing
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 90ml white rum (optional for cocktail version)
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 stalk lemongrass, split into 2 halves
- Extra lime juice
- Icing sugar
- Extra passion fruit pulp
- Pre-chill 2 large glasses
- Place first part of ingredients plus a few mint leaves into a smoothie blender and processed till smooth.
- Rim glasses with lime juice and dip into icing sugar. Pour smoothie into glasses and stir a few times with the split lemongrass.
- Finish with freshly grated lime rind and a dash of passionfruit pulp. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Serve immediately