- 2kg Spud-Lite potatoes, peeled and sliced into 5mm pieces
- 4 ½ tbsp Pendleton Olive Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp dried oregano
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
Preparation Time: 2 hours
Difficulty: A little effort required
Attributes: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Place the sliced potatoes in a large roasting dish with the slices facing upwards. Drizzle with 3 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle oregano, season and roast for 50 mins.
- Remove from oven and place tomatoes and rosemary leaves between the slices. Drizzle with the remaining oil and place back in oven for 1 hour.